Visitors comments

Monday, October 24, 2005

Never

Iranians have been proven to have gene markers in common with sub-saharan africans and semitic peoples of the middle-east.

So what if you have the same genes? accept reality. You are definately not WHITE, but you are caucasoid with a variation of skin color ranging from light to dark. I can post pictures of any race with people that have blue, green or grey eyes so it doesnt matter. Anyone can post the minority and pretend it to represent the whole. I have been to Iran 4 times and can tell you it looks no different than Syria, India or Kuwait in terms of how the people look! Some are lighter skinned in the north while others are darker. That is it.

You are Iranian (from an old persian ethnic group since persia doesnt exist anymore however I will let you claim you are persian if it makes you happy). I have seen so many Iranians/Persians pretending to be Italian/Protuguese but it is so obvious they are not. No other culture hates itself so much and wants to be something else. Pathetic. I bet if you delete this you are a fool because you cannot handle the truth. You are not white, I would never accept you as white or european.

Oslonor: Actually I am not Iranian. Those DNA tests you are talking about are not Y chromosome tests. They are mtDNA tests. Those tests can prove the Polish have the same genes as Africans in Congo or African Americans are Scandinavians!!! I think you should look carefully at the pictures I have posted on my blog. You are talking about Azeris who are a majority in Iran and I agree with you about that. And there is no Iranian race. You have to be specific which ethnic group you talk about. I can say the same about Americans. Americans are white or black does not make any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home